website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if u lads have business websites but vistaprint do a cracker for under a tenner per month. U get your own domain name, templates and email enquiries. Worth a look. ;)

i got a site spent £800 on it..had to get a mate to get rank it for me as the company were crap..(webcreations)

I was offering to do it for £250 for 2 years all in but not many people seem interested.

Vistaprint wont do much about SEO as they are just a print company, they should just stick to printing

Danny

Danny said:
I was offering to do it for £250 for 2 years all in but not many people seem interested.

Vistaprint wont do much about SEO as they are just a print company, they should just stick to printing

Danny
I guess thats because 250 upfront without knowing if your going to get any work from it is money peolpe dont have to throw away right now, we are all being cautious. I would of been front of the queue 18 months ago for you to do it.

web creation search web creation reviews and look at the bad ones thats wot i had
ill pm my web site address

potatoe said:
im thinking of setting one up. you guys get much work through it?

got to be worth putting web address on your van.

People can check out your quals, portfolio of work and references before calling ya.

I built websites for my business and a holiday home i got in the canaryi slands that i rent out.
Building the site is the easy part its getting the 1 way links thats the hard bit.
Is easy for the business site becuase most plasters rely on yell.com and dont bother with there own sites so im about 4 th on 1st page of google if u typr plasterer leicester.
for the apartment ive got im on page 3-4 even with around 800 1 way links this is becuse i competeing with big companies and travel agents.
im no computer geek and this is first time ever built websites..check em out below feedback will be appriciated.
www.jbpropertycare.co.uk/ www.fuerteventura-holiday-apartment.co.uk/

Status
Not open for further replies.