website

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

i have just built a quick website to get up and running again.i would appreciate any feedback you may want to give good or bad. i will be updating it in the near future. also have any of you had any joy by way of getting jobs of the web . thanks PAUL  WWW.XLPLASTERING.CO.UK

Like it.

Especially important to have a variety of pictures of different work e.g D&D + Outdoor Renders + Skimming sample of each...and good pictures, i'm guessing that most people looking at plasterers website will be looking at the pictures first! I've seen some sites with the history of plastering, techniques and advice e.g how long after you can paint etc this is all good customers like advice!

Another thing i learnt to day is theres no point having a website unless people know about it!

I think your sites good mate, but i'm not so sure about the logo - a bit cartoonish and messy for my own personal taste - i'd go for something a bit more clean and tidy myself, but still high impact. Anyway, easy to criticise and all that!!! thanks for the ideas ;)

looks smart mate i dont want to sound over critical but i dont like the way all the icons spin round
i like the bendy wall on the pics was that made up out of eml ?

Enlighten me,

I have been into internet marketing for 10 years now and DO make a good living howver for jo bloggs to get a website designed and then think yep everybody in their area will find them then you are very mistaken.

All the best

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.