Weberthem m1

rt88

Has anyone got any experience using this monocuche on mineral wool? The boarding we are going over isn't the best and we have been told by our boss to bed the mesh In the first pass, leave it overnight then go back next day and carry on as normal. Every weber spec I've seen says to do the 2 passes right after each other. We also only have 10mm of render to work with as this is the bead attached to the started track, that'd the reason I'm kind of against his method

It would be better with a thincoat finish on a base coat with full mesh.
I have never used a monocuche direct on mineral wool. It does sound like a disaster!

I have never used a monocuche direct on mineral wool. It does sound like a disaster!
For sure, that's 80 percent of the work we do. It's the clients preference for this job. Looking on webers site this is exactly what this product is designed for and can also be used for dry dash, ashlar and a roughcast finish.

I have never used a monocuche direct on mineral wool. It does sound like a disaster! basketball stars
The majority of our work is focused on it. In this case, the client has expressed a choice. It is precisely for this purpose—dry dash, ashlar, and roughcast—that this product was developed, according to Weber's website.

The majority of our work is focused on it. In this case, the client has expressed a choice. It is precisely for this purpose—dry dash, ashlar, and roughcast—that this product was developed, according to Weber's website.
We left it overnight to scratch back in the morning, think the wind got to it, so can’t really give a fair review on it as we had the ibars screaming at us but got there in the end