weber

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
£8 per bag all in vat the lot really went in jewsons too day.
Too get pral m £20 per bag all in i want two bags but im not paying that much
were you getting it from and are thay a nation wide firm
thanks owls now i know im getting bumbed each time i goo too jewsons lol

krend is is the cheapest round our way

if its price thats your problem why dont you try thr ecorend advertised here? less than 7 per bag

jewsons own saint gobain that make weber, so you should in theory not find any were cheaper,depends how much your buying.
i deal with direct building supplies in yorkshire they take some beating for k rend.

have you used eco rend before plasterjfe?

No mate, it would have to be an SPS spec and delivered for me to use it TBH as it dont make sense to get gear from stoke unless I was working there. Ste is alright tho I had the C&G cementin basecoat before for a job we put coloured texture over

have used 6 pallets on a job and lets just say it's the last time ill use it. Any hint of wetness and it slides off the wall when spatting....no really. And it cracks within itself at any decent thickness like a spiders web so not much integrity within it. It's also like or is krend with glass in it which means that it's a bugger for holes to fill come scratch time and the colour can be blotchy compared to parex which is a lovelly mono to use. A saving too far in my book but it does come in nice green bags with all you need to know in english on them so........nice bag, sheit render!

Status
Not open for further replies.