Weber v parex lanko scrub render

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickyboy

Hi guys

I normally use weber scrub render , but a customer insists on parex lanko . Just wondering what your opinion was on both products. I have never used parex, is it the same procedure as weber in application and finishing . I spray the weber with a putzmeister mp 25

Cheers

If your adding accelerators, and finishing at four, you surely have an understanding of how mono works , is this a piss take !!

If your adding accelerators, and finishing at four, you surely have an understanding of how mono works , is this a piss take !!

No it's not a piss take , I have never used parex, so I just wanted to make sure it was the same procedure as weber etc. I value you comments. Thank you

Haha you have to understand that there are a lot of bogus accounts on here at the moment, a lot of wind ups. Even the mods are suspicious lol.

Haha you have to understand that there are a lot of bogus accounts on here at the moment, a lot of wind ups. Even the mods are suspicious lol.

Yea, I guess that I'm new to the board so I could be a wind up !. On this occasion I'm 100% genuine lol

Yea, I guess that I'm new to the board so I could be a wind up !. On this occasion I'm 100% genuine lol

Micky

where are you based? we can get the local Parex contact to call you..... or visit their website and give them a call (Most of the better render brands offer assistance - the parex guys are usually very helpful and I believe they do their own accelerator......? (TBC)

If you ask at the place you are proposing to get the Parex from, they will advise you of the local Parex guy's details as well.....

There are some Parex users on here, but it is best to get answers from the horses mouth sometimes!

good luck!

parex accelerator is axel 3000 but it isnt an antifreeze, so needs to be used as per normal application process, ie not on frozen substrate or below 3-4c etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.