Weber spec and pricing

Asked for a meeting this morning. Customer and his dad.

He wanted to what for? I said I am complaining about his constant complaining!

Well it went well. About time he saw it from my side of the counter.

But disaster now. Got some Parex and it wont spray. 13mm had be done in 3 passes. Slumped or slid off. Hacking it off in the morning.

Parex rep is going to take a bag for testing and Les Lord check the machine.

you must be :tonto:

Asked for a meeting this morning. Customer and his dad.

He wanted to what for? I said I am complaining about his constant complaining!

Well it went well. About time he saw it from my side of the counter.

But disaster now. Got some Parex and it wont spray. 13mm had be done in 3 passes. Slumped or slid off. Hacking it off in the morning.

Parex rep is going to take a bag for testing and Les Lord check the machine.
Keep us posted on this rigsby. I had it few times and thought is the r&s, but did the same with new one. The render had flat spots and lines all over the place, marble f**k**g effect on parex:rolleyes:

Keep us posted on this rigsby. I had it few times and thought is the r&s, but did the same with new one. The render had flat spots and lines all over the place, marble f**k**g effect on parex:rolleyes:

We didn’t hack it off. I wanted to but my lad i barred it back. It was still wet this morning and I left him to scratch it back. Lots of slumps to take off and fill in.

Put a post on Facebook and a few people have had this problem in the last two weeks with G00.

Ok so
I wouldn’t do 30mm in one go with Weber. Even wet on wet and wet again.

That stuff will probably crack. Build it out to 20mm x two coats of ocr, scratch and let cure. 10mm mono.
John you da man.
They've gone for this idea in the end.
So...I'll get the annoying meshing out of the way in the OCR and give it a traditional key with the comb before topping.

I can finally price it up now.

Cheers bud