webber training

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazer

has any one been on a webber 1 day training course are they any good or am i better off just doing a few garden walls and learning that way your thoughts would be appreciated guys

ONE DAY>To be quite honest if you want to be a plasterer there are no quick fixes. Find a college that runs a level two course and you may learn the basics.

i am a plasterer just never done one coat render and dont want to fxxxxk someones house up so i wanted to know if the courses webber run are any good

It's worth doing more than not doing. You will learn things, a bit of confidence and product knowledge if anything more than practical. Then tackle some garden walls etc. try and find a mono process explanation I did on here a while ago. Good luck

i am a plasterer just never done one coat render and dont want to fxxxxk someones house up so i wanted to know if the courses webber run are any good
i did it mate ,good guy paul ,it will teach you only the basic ,and is a bit machine based ,go for it ,best of luck

I have been on both the mono and ewi course. Both are a good day out and Paul is a good guy unlike their Yorkshire tech rep but that is another story!!!!!!!

You will be in the class room am and practical pm. You will do a bit of spraying and mono finishing with some ashlar cutting as a bonus.

Dont take a packed lunch dinner is included and there is plenty. Probably the best mono course I have been on as you use a machine.

Go for it!

Keith - you will have to make sure you have a translator as well......

Ay Marra.... LOL

Very kind offer Keith!
i was teaching two spreads a few day ago ,better to do that mate then have ago on someone's house ,but i could under stand what they said :RpS_thumbup:

:RpS_laugh:
Cheers for the offer Keith................i can tone down the accent and use my phone voice if needed...............:RpS_wink:

:RpS_laugh:
Cheers for the offer Keith................i can tone down the accent and use my phone voice if needed...............:RpS_wink:
No one can understand me mate , if it is a road you want to go down at sometime ,we will help out

Artisan, take Keith up on his very kind offer it will pay dividends.

I spent 2 days watching a pair of lads of L&D,s forum and learned a lot. Bugger the lost wages, see it as an investment. On my first two machine jobs I hired an experienced machine man and it was well worth it. There is a lot to take in and you do forget the little things. If you spend time with keith there will be no need for a course unless you need accreditation.

My only experience with a machine didnt got to plan at all. I got a local machine plasterer my marra knew to help me with massive gable i was planning to put on by hand with a few other spreads but they let me down and it was a fewkin disaster. he was messy as fewk and the hose kept blocking . in the end we ended up putting 3/4 of the gable on by hand ...........:rolleyes). he asked me if i fancied coming on some other jobs but i politely declined............:RpS_thumbdn:

I had seen loads of vids on you tube and thought we would have blasted in on in a couple of hours

Hi Keith, I have never used machine and I have potential Weber/Parex/K-rend job coming, I've done a couple of houses by hand but didn't like the whole thing and I think machine is the way forward. Any chance of coming to you to learn a few things? I work in Merseyside but I don't mind labouring for free for couple of days to get some experience. I can buy second hand Ritmo for about 3k but I would like to try it first before committing any money. Any help from you or other experienced plasterers much appreciated.

I know the above post was my first one and already asking for help:RpS_thumbdn:, but I have been member for more than year just not posting much...thought about Krend/Weber courses but nothing beats a sesoned pro! This is exactly how I got into plastering a couple years back, did a three day course in Nottingham, offered work for free for local plastering companies and one of them hired me after couple of days of free work. I don't mind travelling to far corners of UK or doing long hours in return of teaching me a proper way of applying monocouche renders (preferably by machine but coming job is not massive so by hand possible). If no one is interested I'll try to find a an experienced machine operator/plasterer for that job.

I want to have a go using something like weber..... Never had the chance... Wonder if I can get myself there.... hmmmmmmm

I think the words are "can of worms " :RpS_unsure: i have opened here ,that what happens when you try and help out

I think the words are "can of worms " :RpS_unsure: i have opened here ,that what happens when you try and help out

Tell Carl CTplastering he can muff your ass cos im 1st for the training ............................:RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.