webber pral

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lazer

been to price a rendering job today it had a blue webber pral put on a few years ago the bloke doesnt like it, he says when the sun shines on it ,it looks a mess. anyway it is really solid the question is can i go over it with more webber or will i have to remove the old stuff first

been to price a rendering job today it had a blue webber pral put on a few years ago the bloke doesnt like it, he says when the sun shines on it ,it looks a mess. anyway it is really solid the question is can i go over it with more webber or will i have to remove the old stuff first
Will you still get window opening with re beading mate ?

well it might be tight never thought about that
Have you seen the sun on it ? if it is bad you will tell with out the sun ,by the time you rendaid out ,put that against removal and then overall thickness ,bead on a bead is 30mm

never saw the sun on it the guy reckons its bad but he isnt keen on having all the mess .....same old story really they want the work but not the mess

there are blocks of flats local, that had mono in blue a very poor choice of colour, the colour faded and it has now been painted again, a dark colour.

Dark colours are trouble. They absorb to much heat.

When you say bad? By bumps or hollows or bleaching?

if bleached then chemical clean, thin coat with lac or the like then bucket coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.