webber prahl m

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevmc

is it just me or is anybody else having probs there gear is playing havoc with my rotor and stators ??? 700meters at best the mixing bar is down to the width of a razer blade and my star wheel is shining like s**t on a barn door ban the stuff

Thats good for weber Kevmc. Last time i ended up spraying with a D4-2 and 35mm hose and then it was sorted.

doesnt matter how good you are simps if the gear is torturing your machine you cant do nowt about it . by the way we are good as well granted you probably no loads more than me . but av just went from twister to clamped r& s and finding my way we just took a site off horricks on the strength of our work . ( we are good ) nowt like blowing yu own trumpet is ther lads cheers all

wouldnt say 700m2 is torturing your machine kev dont think most people are getting any where near that much out of a twister,

good on ya kev......we've just switched over to a d42 clamp and am impressed so far. Quality shines through sheiiiit at end of day

We found the D42 a bit to slow that's why we went over to a clamp D63 , we was using the D5's before then and was getting through them a bit quick , but no problems so far with either of the clamps. When you say it's wearing the mixing shaft are you talking about the sides of it cos it's always worn there just in the middle but we used to get a welder to run a few welds up the side. How long (in tonnage) would you say your shafts are wearing out it would be good if you could post a picture up of your mixing shaft

i will try to post a pick of the mixing shaft but computers aint my thing . by the way when i said a bout blowing your own trumpet i meant me blowing my trumpet cos of us winning a site off someone else i dont want to get into any slanging match i already said simps prob nows alot more than me about machines rotors etc dont want to burn any bridges lifes to short for argy bargy my machine by the way is a utiform quattro but its got loads of pft parts on cutisy of les its a good machine just back up from utiform is non existent hence les coming to my rescue yet again

There good machines mate, if the mixing shaft is wearing that much that quickly , is it wearing out the mixing zone at the same time , what mixing shafts are you using are they the PFT ones.

Kev, if your getting 700m2 then thats about 12p a m2 running cost of a R&S which aint bad at all, We do spray wet in 2 passes so you could try that if your not already. what pressure are you seeting the clamp too.? what hose you get on and how many m of hose?. All these things can make a big difference to the life of a R&S

kevmc said:
doesnt matter how good you are simps if the gear is torturing your machine you cant do nowt about it . by the way we are good as well granted you probably no loads more than me . but av just went from twister to clamped r& s and finding my way we just took a site off horricks on the strength of our work . ( we are good ) nowt like blowing yu own trumpet is ther lads cheers all

you would be cheaper than horrocks i would suggest by a long way also

kevmc said:

Forget to ad Kev, trust me, im no better than you mate. I was just playing around. The difference is, i have to blow mine as nobody else does :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.