Watford job starting this week

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Render Systems

Private Member
as it says above need a squad on there asap... approx 6000 m2 to get at... skimming only sorry about the short notice the t**ts just called me today... anyone available? usual required CSCS card UTR Number

beats sat on your arse with no work,

steady away 50 odd metres a day,you aint gong to make mega dosh, but its a couple of grand a month before tax.

its £2.25 per m2 not £2.00 60 m2 a day... doddle = £135.00 a day = £675.00 a week but 75 m2 a day = £168.00 a day = £843.00 a week come on 75 m2 a day is only 2 easy gaugings...

god theres some sarcastic T***s on here... keep your nose out i know your not interested but some guys might need 7-800 a week

i agree pal, hence why i was backing up your post

a lot of lads moan about having no work,
i dont know you,but i can only take people at face value.from an outsiders point of view theres a a couple of thousand meters to go at like you say 2 sets a day.
get paid at the end of the week,very little outgoings,whats there to think about.

i mite bee up for it m8 were in watford is it gust looked on train cost £482.70p per munth as i said its money in the bank

no its not spunk its 390. tax on 800 is 160 leaves 640 labourer is 250 leaves 390. £ 9.75 an hour and you pay all your own costs

Thats true flinn i put 2 sets on last week and fuuuk me what an effort. i used to do it back in the day and was ok but TBH i always like having a labourer to help just to keep on top of the cleaning and stuff. i could usually put a bit more on without worrying about cleaning. I'm no super hero and never worked with anyone who can do more than me, but plenty who can do a better job.

Thats true flinn i put 2 sets on last week and fuuuk me what an effort. i used to do it back in the day and was ok but TBH i always like having a labourer to help just to keep on top of the cleaning and stuff. i could usually put a bit more on without worrying about cleaning. I'm no super hero and never worked with anyone who can do more than me, but plenty who can do a better job.

so you put loads on and your s**t sounds about right

Status
Not open for further replies.