wat tools to buy

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

grant1966

at collage doing plastering course trying to to get some work but its no happning :(

looking to get some decent tools hawk trowel mixer

needing some advice on wat makes of the above how much tey will cost and anything else u might tink id need

cheers :RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin:

you need a handboard not a hawk, handboard plasterers are faster then hawk plasterers who are from the south.

marshalltown or refina, but no cheap, ragni no to expensive and ok to learn with, no much work doing for alot of qualified guys so it gota be worse for apprentices etc, you tried transcast scotland for an apprenticeship they used to have bout 10 when i worked their, any hawk will do you just now, as for a mixer you get them from 20 to 500 quid, if i was you i would go for a cheaper one just now its not like your going to be putting 10 gauges on a day or that

dont you need a licence for the hawk? dont think your customers will be happy with it shitting all over their house too

You know were I am nick dont make out you dont know and am telling you I not making any adult movies with you and steve beddy full stop.

Grimsby

cheers marshallton me thinks

ill give them a phone

and am no int that hand job s**t henry even for tat golden job pmsl :)

what the fcuk is all this hand job s**t?

tyzack trowels, arnt they the ones that you get free with the bob the builder outfit?

tyzack used to be s**t hot trowels when they had the double tang, seen them in the shops but that bloody handle doesnt look to comfy.

marshalltown for your hand tools, refina mixer and makita for your drill!!cant go wrong mate. lol i actually got a dewalt 14.4 drill im just waiting for it to break but to be fair its pretty good had it years!

Look at plasterersworld.com. Marshaltowm gear on there good prices. Buy as good as you can and look after yr stuff.

is there a stax near you? the do cheap marshalltown trowels amongst loads of other cheap stuf

Avoid Makita mixers there shite, refina are best but expensive and Marshalltown trowels all the way. makita screw guns are great for the price but once your up and running treat yourself to a hilti collated screw gun for boarding ther the Muts Nuts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.