wasnt expecting this

algeeman

It’s A Boy
parked up after work behind the church across the road.
some young girl sat at the back of the church door with a bottle of wine.
never thought anything of it .
mentioned it to the wife....its strange a young girl alone sat drinking wine back of a church doorway.
got bathed fed entertained nippers....hour later
went back to van to get fags.
girl passed out half naked bruises all over her.....empty booze bottles everywhere.
called police and ambulance ....hope the poor soul wasnt sat there because shed been raped earlier.

i feel gutted i never asked if she was ok.
police wouldnt give any info....just said thanks for the call.

parked up after work behind the church across the road.
some young girl sat at the back of the church door with a bottle of wine.
never thought anything of it .
mentioned it to the wife....its strange a young girl alone sat drinking wine back of a church doorway.
got bathed fed entertained nippers....hour later
went back to van to get fags.
girl passed out half naked bruises all over her.....empty booze bottles everywhere.
called police and ambulance ....hope the poor soul wasnt sat there because shed been raped earlier.

i feel gutted i never asked if she was ok.
police wouldnt give any info....just said thanks for the call.

ah thats not nice... damned if you do and damned if you dont

ah thats not nice... damned if you do and damned if you dont

i got 2 passers by to help .....they tried to put her in recovery postion.
she was absolutley wasted.
3 of us felt shocked.
police told us on the phone to get rid of all bottles and try to get her talking.

i got 2 passers by to help .....they tried to put her in recovery postion.
she was absolutley wasted.
3 of us felt shocked.
police told us on the phone to get rid of all bottles and try to get her talking.

poor lass.. there are some troubled people out there... wonder why the police want the bottles gone?

poor lass.. there are some troubled people out there... wonder why the police want the bottles gone?

no trouble i suppose... the paramedics might of got there first and never knew what was happening.
police on the scene in 2 mins.

Used to go back to a m8s after pool league and carry on drinking ... where I used to live I could cut through a church /grave yard back home... anyway one night it was sleeting down so I decided to walk the long way round rather than negotiate wet, mossy paving slabs ... next morning drove past and it was all cordoned off, police there etc .... turns out a girl had hung herself above her m8s grave

Not something im glad I saw as it was early hours and id of basically been confronted with it

Hope the girl mentioned is ok .... some complete scum bags in this world

Used to go back to a m8s after pool league and carry on drinking ... where I used to live I could cut through a church /grave yard back home... anyway one night it was sleeting down so I decided to walk the long way round rather than negotiate wet, mossy paving slabs ... next morning drove past and it was all cordoned off, police there etc .... turns out a girl had hung herself above her m8s grave

Not something im glad I saw as it was early hours and id of basically been confronted with it

Hope the girl mentioned is ok .... some complete scum bags in this world

Strange how we do things differently one day and then you find out if you had done your normal routine something bad would have happened...

I use to take early morning walks until a neighbour asked me if I was out body hunting.... apparently a lot of bodies wash up on the beach... I now dont go out til at least 11am :D I dont want to find that sort of thing

I feel for you mate. You did nothing wrong mate if a crime/assualt has been commited it wasnt your doing. You came to her aide when you saw she she was in a bad way others may not of even bothered. Well done you for helping her out. Good man.

Not nice to hear you would be thinking I don't want to be nosey and get a mouthful hard place and a rock Algeeman you done good in the end

Been in a couple of situations like that and what I do now if possible is look for someone and say come with me someone needs help. Better to have another witness so you're not on your own.

As I've got older and had kids I always think where are the parents why have they sunk so low and allow it to get so bad cos I'm like a hawk with my kids maybe bit over top but I can't help it shame some people with kids are not the same

As I've got older and had kids I always think where are the parents why have they sunk so low and allow it to get so bad cos I'm like a hawk with my kids maybe bit over top but I can't help it shame some people with kids are not the same
maybe shes just the the feckless and feral you and gordon keep going on about? deserves what she gets?

Bit random but I once watched a bloke drag his Mrs all over the street in town pushing her head against shop windows etc...

Was with an ex at the time myself thought enough enough walked straight up to him and said want to try that on me big guy...

Anyway he swung missed and I dropped him with 1 punch proper ko him...

Next thing his Mrs was screaming at me going mental etc...passers that had not seen him earlier had me down as a bad guy...coppers come and I almost got knicked...

Makes you wonder why you bother sometimes!

But...when you've been brought up right you got to do what you got to do and worry after I think!

Bit random but I once watched a bloke drag his Mrs all over the street in town pushing her head against shop windows etc...

Was with an ex at the time myself thought enough enough walked straight up to him and said want to try that on me big guy...

Next thing his Mrs was screaming at me going mental etc...passers that had not seen him earlier had me down as a bad guy...coppers come and I almost got knicked...

But...when you've been brought up right you got to do what you got to do and worry after I think!

i done the same .....a fella punched his bird in the face in a pub in luton.
i jumped on the f**k*r.
he leaves turned up 10 mins later with a huge f**k**g knife.
luckily enough 1 of the bar staff pulled it off him.
this time he got a proper pasting off the local hardman.

i could tell a few stories about helping folks and things turn into a bloodbath.
usually drinks involved.

Was in a pub with cousins, one had dumped a boyfriend.......the boyfriend came in and a row ensued.....he was led away by his mates the girl was in tears......a minute later he came back and threw a bottle at her, near miss, load of shouting, then BANG!.......... stunned silence.......my uncle had arrived, taken stock and reacted by crashing a large barstool over the lad, KO........ he then asked if he could get us a round........quietened everyone.
Landlord gave him the drinks on the house.

Similar experience, girl getting knocked about by her bloke. Went up to him and pulled him off, told him it was over. She launched into me, eff this, eff that. Stunned, just left them to it.

Stockholm syndrome...

I dont get why women (and some men) stay with someone who is kicking the s**t out of them....