Was googling and stumbled across this forum

Members online

Bobbyboy

My name is Rob on my 6th year of being a spread flat out and loving it or do i just love the moneys??? None the less just got back from a project in Holland and just got a call of the same contractor for few villas in Spain with the preperation work this time! as I think Stevie wonder had a go at the prep in Holland.. Just seeing how responsive this forum is and just to see what's up and maybe if anybody is available for some graft there might be an opportunity for the right spread.

5377943D-2861-443D-BB2B-F0BF115E1337.gif

My name is Rob on my 6th year of being a spread flat out and loving it or do i just love the moneys??? None the less just got back from a project in Holland and just got a call of the same contractor for few villas in Spain with the preperation work this time! as I think Stevie wonder had a go at the prep in Holland.. Just seeing how responsive this forum is and just to see what's up and maybe if anybody is available for some graft there might be an opportunity for the right spread.
I'm up for it just watched Auf Wiedersein pet...