Warrenty

Members online

If it's a wall that may not be practical , skirtings , width of hallway , possible electric cables need extending
do it right first time, chop the lot out, get it back to bones too many dodgy bodgers on here.

Had one 2 weeks ago went to view the job a complete bedroom advised I will overboard the ceiling as it was shitty artex pattern,but the walls were f**k*d cracks all over the place structural ones were the worst right in the internals they had a plasterer in the year before to reskim it,I told her your walls are blown they need taking back to bare brick she was having none of it don't want the dust the mess etc I said I'm happy to do your ceiling but I don't think a room full of mesh would save your walls the day after told me she had somebody else who was coming in to mesh it and skim all over

Had one 2 weeks ago went to view the job a complete bedroom advised I will overboard the ceiling as it was shitty artex pattern,but the walls were f**k*d cracks all over the place structural ones were the worst right in the internals they had a plasterer in the year before to reskim it,I told her your walls are blown they need taking back to bare brick she was having none of it don't want the dust the mess etc I said I'm happy to do your ceiling but I don't think a room full of mesh would save your walls the day after told me she had somebody else who was coming in to mesh it and skim all over
It is annoying ! But it is what it is mate !

It is annoying ! But it is what it is mate !
I know mate I wasn't going to touch the walls unless I could hack them off she must of thought I was trying to squeeze her for more money it's a pity cause the plasterer that re-skimmed the bedroom did a decent job so I don't know why customers waste there money going the quickest and cheapest way

I know mate I wasn't going to touch the walls unless I could hack them off she must of thought I was trying to squeeze her for more money it's a pity cause the plasterer that re-skimmed the bedroom did a decent job so I don't know why customers waste there money going the quickest and cheapest way
They have no idea mate, all they see is a nice crisp wall, until a year down the line it starts to move and crack ! What can you do !!!

My work is fully guaranteed from the moment I am paid until I shut the garden gate.

If they pay extra, I will guarantee it until the sun comes up the next morning or the light otherwise changes.

Gold package - until they paint it.
I always state on my invoices that its guaranteed until the next full moon . I think thats more than fair ! Thats because I'm just a kind hearted soul , I think ! :popcorn: