Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

flat boy skim

Private Member
hi lads,i am after any old tyzack tools to do with plastering,ie twitchers,fluting trowels, gauging trowels etc plz pm me if you have anything in any condition,thanks richard..

Yeah do something normal you weirdo take up golf and stop posting s**t videos of yourself skimming a little wall with a stupid grin on you're face :RpS_lol:

Yeah do something normal you weirdo take up golf and stop posting s**t videos of yourself skimming a little wall with a stupid grin on you're face :RpS_lol:
i was going to say ,what like sit on the lap top every night posting msg and talking about somthing you do all day everyday, sad really ,disturbing really, but i do it too so really we are all s**t houses really

I collect £2 coins if anyone's got any lying around. Come to think of it - ANY denomination is good. Thanks in advance everyone:RpS_thumbup:

I've got a 1953 tyzack spot board you can have for £250 Marra. Also got a tyzack bucket full of sirapite that Henry mixed in 1943 and never took out of the bucket

Just found some skidz on the y fronts i put on last Tuesday,do`nt want much for them mate,but you its collection only.

Get on the car boots mate i picked up WHS Hunt and Brades brick trowel from the early 60s a while back and a bran new Tyzack tuck pointer which havent been made for 30 years for 20p they go for over a oner if you can find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.