Want to learn spray plastering

Members online

No members online now.
U goota spray Gunn

It doesn't set in the machine. You can leave it over night even over a weekend in the machine. You just put a layer of water over the top of it and the lid on.

I've used it before but the prep needs to be immaculate as it's only done to a mm or so. I did a house with it, did a 30 meter ceiling in about 30minutes, looked spot on and already white
You are right the prep does need to be good, but depending on which plaster you use some are a bit more forgiving. Knauf Airless Finish has good filling capability and therefore joints do not need to be sanded most of the time. After a two coat spray you will have 2mm on the wall after sanding (same as the pink stuff)

Guys, if you are interested in attending a spray course at either our Immingham or Sittingbourne training centres contact our offices or email me at creeves@Knauf.co.uk and we will organise accordingly.

I’m waiting on spray gun that sprays skim in straight line , problem is no one seems bothered about it except me , discussed this at great lengths two weeks ago with some acquaintances,

Very frustrating tbf always thought in my plastering lifetime it would happen but now thinking it never will.

I know someone who sprays multi on with a cheap hopper gun and compressor. Haven’t seen it myself yet, but he says it works really well.

Knauf can also advise and help with machines - assisting finding machines to hire or buy, as well as assist with training

The range includes Ready mixed jointing products, backing plasters to level out and fill some backgrounds, and finish products that will bond and cover all sorts of backgrounds

Have a think and by all means get in touch

Richard
c**t can't tie his shoe laces let alone use a machine