Want a machine which is best

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayflex1

I been thinking of getting a machine needs to spray,hardwall,k-rend,mono ,sto ect, would like to hire one first to see how good they are need someone to recommend a few and what sort money they are to buy hire ? Do I need to go one course to see how to use one as well?

Hi mate,

We would always recommend you go on a course. We wouldn't hire a machine out without giving training first. If you wish to discuss hire rates and what machine would be suitable for you please do not hesitate to get in touch

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

I brought an m-tec M300 off Plasterers one stop shop. I wasn't there for the training but my mate said they where very good and the machine its self is better than I could of ever hoped for. I would recommend them guys anytime. I cant comment on other machines as I have not used any apart from my m300 but so far so good.

Some find the M-tech ok but with PFT you will have plenty of PFT users on here. If there is a problem then someone will have the answer. I don't think there are many M-tech owners on here?

do your research @wayflex1 It sounds like you are new to machine plastering so consider this.
Choose a machine that is gonna suit you. maybe look at your last 10 jobs and see what would have suited you best. A powerfull 3 phase machine where you can pump the mts or a smaller less powerful machine you can plug in the mains .
How you gonna carry the equipment about.
How far you willing to drive if you think its broken.
what do you expect from the person you buy the machine off.

Make a list of questions and search here for answers or ask a question.

be patient but thorough

Last edited by a moderator:
@wayflex1 when I was looking into getting a machine I asked myself pretty much exactly the questions that PFTwales suggested you ask yourself.
The answers to those questions plus as Rigsby said the fact this forum has loads of experienced PFT machine users onboard made the decision quite an easy one.
Although I don't use my machine much at all I don't regret buying it for one minute and know that when I do use it and have the inevitable hiccups there are at least half a dozen people just a phone call away.

Last edited by a moderator:
And how many people do you know who will go out of their way for their customers

On more then one occasion i've dropped everything and gone to my customer when they have needed help

And how many people do you know who will go out of their way for their customers

On more then one occasion i've dropped everything and gone to my customer when they have needed help

Stuart,

I could do with a hand putting the fence panels back after the storm the other week. Does tomorrow work for you?

I can vouch for this. When we were having a bit of a mare one day Stuart drove down from Suffolk I believe to get us back on track and then had to go back up to Suffolk and his paying job to finish off. Top bloke. Oh and he stores my Ritmo free of charge lol.

He is a good guy your right, always at the other end of the phone with genuine, helpful advice gained from his first hand experience of using machines.

If I ring Les and he is on the phone I ring Stuart and he is always their to answer my questions. Top man! Weird accent though I don't understand him and he doesn't understand me.

Also a thumbs up from me on the pft ritmo ,Im glad I went for this unit as anything bigger would be a pain keep loading unloading. after sales support is top notch and I know if I get a problem stuart will always help.

Get a ritmo wayflex.its a cracking bit of kit.defo get from a pft dealer as you will need them for sure!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.