Want a demo of a new British Plaster?

Members online

Speeding the setting process up can and does reduce the adhesion of the plaster to the background. That’s why additional additives are being added to the plaster

I'm no chemist, and I may be wide of the mark with this, but that sounds to me as though it might be UniFinish resurrected with a dose of accelerator thrown into the mix

*However, I'm not implying that it'd be marketed again for use without PVA/Grit surface prep'

Last edited:
I'm no chemist, and I may be wide of the mark with this, but that sounds to me as though it might be UniFinish resurrected with a dose of accelerator thrown into the mix

*However, I'm not implying that it'd be marketed again for use without PVA/Grit surface prep'
My thoughts too. I will give it a go but if it works out more than a bag of multi with a sachet of accelerator thrown in then it may not be a great idea.

I thought unifinish troweled up lovely, just a cross trowel with hardly any water with a normal trowel how it should be. If this stuff is as nice as the irish stuff I’ll be buying a pallet for my domestics.

My thoughts too. I will give it a go but if it works out more than a bag of multi with a sachet of accelerator thrown in then it may not be a great idea.
What like staples work out cheaper than your shitty tape etc but you still try to sell it for plasterboard