PLASDUA

image.jpg
image.jpg
Tradesmens worst nightmare haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 325
Nice, we've all worked in those places!! Did one once, with rotting fish floating in a very green fish tank!
Hard not to leave the job cleaner than when I started!!!
Didn't have a cuppa either...tempted though. Lol!

When I asked her if I could use her toilet (before seeing it) she says "Ofcourse you can, it might not look great but it has a good flush on it"

The grim/mould on it is bad, but the 'clean' parts where her 4rse cheeks have been are worse. :raro2:

One of them houses where uou wipe your feet on the way out ...

Don't bother workin in s**t holes anymore ... rather sit with my feet up than work in someone elses 's**t'

Hate working in places like that, I like to leave the place clean and tidy when I leave so you have to work out where you stop or you end up cleaning all their s**t for them,tbh I rarely return/quote after looking at places like that.

This is a kitchen in terraced house that could do with a bit of plaster on the wall the woman who lived here who has passed away ,lived like this with a outside loo no bathroom inside with just one cold tap shocking how her family let her lived that way sadly wasn't well in more ways than one it was mother n fathers house
I'm now starting to refurb the house up for some property develophers

I knew an old lady who lived very much like that and that is exactly the way she wanted to live....

Status
Not open for further replies.