Wank plasterers !!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 49960
  • Start date
@Badvok you listed a bunch of plasterers that you quote are wank spreads due to being on the forum all the time, you've spent all Friday f**k**g evening on here you spunk bubble
Ye bescase I have a lot of plasfers who work for me an we will work chealer than you lot!!
It's great something we can work together!!
I pay. Good money and have lot of work in London... I'll take youb as labour if you want work..

Ye bescase I have a lot of plasfers who work for me an we will work chealer than you lot!!
I pay. Good money and have lot of work in London... I'll take youb as labour if you want work..
I've been on forum a bit and Reed all the posts !! Not all are bad on her.

@Badvok you listed a bunch of plasterers that you quote are wank spreads due to being on the forum all the time, you've spent all Friday f**k**g evening on here you spunk bubble
I'm not in the bubble yet only tier 2!! Can still work? Well we wil... You want work to labour for me.!.got plenty to do.. And bedsit ready it's 6 bed!? There's 7 off us but we sgare

How much £

WTF!!!!.gif

If your here? Your one of many cus real plasterers ain't got the time to look at this s**t!!
My guess is
1 smoother
2 steef
3 john as if I'm a plasterer
4 one of the jocks!! Stew or somat starting like thar!! Pun intended.
5 this week pop pickers is john. J the ginger man!! Tighter than a rusted nut in the pyramids!!
6 zombie, with his size 6 hobbit trainers from Lidl!!
7. Vincey with I'm giving up on skiming!! They call me the renderer, the renderer de de the renderer
8.bof!! I'm living in a box!!
9.essex andy!! Something seems fishy here!!
10.casper and cockney!! My old cans a sport van it's on the never, never
Non of us are plasterers and non of us are clever!!
Tossers the lot if ya!!!
well never mentioned me , so got off lightly

still here andy, reporting back shortly with a critical, open,balanced view of your podcast,.......just a tad of a health problem this week
Nothing too serious I hope mate. Take it easy and keep well.
After listening to that podcast (twice now) there are questions I'd love to keep asking those in charge until I got an answer, Jeremy Paxman stylie.

still here andy, reporting back shortly with a critical, open,balanced view of your podcast,.......just a tad of a health problem this week

Take it easy Hector. No need to rush your report...it can wait...there are more important things to consider :coffe: