Vw transporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys wanted.to pick your brains my vw transporter 05 1.9 tdi won't.go anywhere seems to go into.gear ok and the clutch.feels ok there was no smell or slipping clutch any ideas

Dfm clutch gone mate had it a couple o yrs back on rav 4 goes into gear and wont move gives no warning expensive I'm afraid

Stays still and makes a faint grinding noise

Jog right bud, same happened with my passat will eventually judder when clutch dipped..

£800 is what I payed but get him to swop it for a single fly wheel while he's there then it will just be a clutch cable next time maybe £200 max next time..

Good luck with it bud

Where du live?

Live in Woodford took it in I need.to have the box stripped differential changed and driveshafts, also I'd be.stupid.not to get the clutch done at the same time. Not looking good, no luck hiring a van.and I can't insure one on my policy without owning it (don't go there:mad:) all on a bank holiday! Anyone got a trailer and push bike they can lend me?

Live in Woodford took it in I need.to have the box stripped differential changed and driveshafts, also I'd be.stupid.not to get the clutch done at the same time. Not looking good, no luck hiring a van.and I can't insure one on my policy without owning it (don't go there:mad:) all on a bank holiday! Anyone got a trailer and push bike they can lend me?

Try this guy his name is ruman,he's got a garage in Canary wharf,but he will tell u over the phone EXACTLY whats wrong with it ,and he will come to your house to do the work,he ONLY does vw and Audi ,really knows his stuff.oops forgot his number
07980 699537

Last edited:
Try this guy his name is ruman,he's got a garage in Canary wharf,but he will tell u over the phone EXACTLY whats wrong with it ,and he will come to your house to do the work,he ONLY does vw and Audi ,really knows his stuff.oops forgot his number
07980 699537

Too late.really it's on.the.ramp now doesn't matter it's only money :-S

The DMF on mine went a couple of years ago. Spring shot out of it and jammed against the bell housing. Van was going nowhere! Burnt the starter motor out trying to get it moving. Cost £1000 to put it right :RpS_thumbdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.