Visiting Journeyman from USA, Minnesota

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gthomas7224

Hi, everyone.
I am a lifelong plasterer, stucco applicator and drywall contractor (second generation) who will be traveling to UK in May. I would love to visit some job sites and meet local journeymen in the plastering trade to exchange information, techniques and funny stories. I'm 69 years old, but still working and loving it! Please respond to this thread if interested in meeting me.
Gary Thomas (gthomas7224)

welcome along bud :RpS_thumbsup: this site is proving quite popular in men meeting other men @imago @Nisus good luck on your travels

Last edited by a moderator:
Where abouts are you going mate am sure people will be up for it , even a bender for a few if the lads with you lol

Ive got My sign written van into so many tourists photos when driving down Stratford high st. Posing and everything lol

Ive got My sign written van into so many tourists photos when driving down Stratford high st. Posing and everything lol

If he comes over we could show him round a few of the historical pubs and all get plastered together!

Get it? :)

We will be landing in London and traveling by rail/bus/car rental? to Edinburgh, Glasgow and areas north. Probably. Our plans are fluid yet.

We will be landing in London and traveling by rail/bus/car rental? to Edinburgh, Glasgow and areas north. Probably. Our plans are fluid yet.

Bring warm clothes :)

There are plenty of plasterers up that way but I am right on the south coast :-(

i think most americans think there are only 2 places in liddle england london and scotland most have never heard of anything inbetween

Status
Not open for further replies.