virgin!!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miloman1

sorry boys couldn't resist that one, I'm new to forum but i'll get straight to the point, I need a price guide for 250mtr of dot and bab , i'm old school but theres a job i'm looking at to wet plaster but theres some d&d there as well any Idea's dont want to make a rickit and be way out, I know theres a differance all over the country but anything would help.

Cheers

Boys I can have the piss taken out of me by anyone but not T***s like you grow up, I asked a simple question if you can't give a decent answer piss off

Don't listen them mate they are just childish, I Would say 60pound per sheet is a competitive rate, hope this helps you win the job:RpS_thumbup:

sorry boys couldn't resist that one, I'm new to forum but i'll get straight to the point, I need a price guide for 250mtr of dot and bab , i'm old school but theres a job i'm looking at to wet plaster but theres some d&d there as well any Idea's dont want to make a rickit and be way out, I know theres a differance all over the country but anything would help.

Cheers
**** me just how old school are you ? . dobbin unt dabblin is not a new method of plastering yet you say you have never done any .Not so much old school more like never been to school .

Do people really come on here as sub-contractors sniffing around prices to see how low they can go?

twas a tiler i suspect, he must have know that we have had the Scarborough about going on their site lol

just incase hes not a bodge it tiler, i charge around £65 a sheet then £35 a m2 for one coating

Cheers
Loving the dot and bab quote,and wet plastering eh.as opposed to the dry method.****.

Status
Not open for further replies.