Videos from Refina

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Refina

Hi all,

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for being a bit behind the times in terms of getting product videos up and for the poor quality of the ones that are up - they're in HD locally but when I upload them to youtube the quality turns out terribly. Anyway, I'm working on it and will reupload them in HD once I've got it sorted.

We're going to be making a bit of an effort to get videos up regularly and make them quite informative, I've been in touch with a local company today who will do them professionally for us. I just wanted to get some feedback as to which of our products you would particularly be interested in seeing videos on? Obviously we'll get as many done as possible, but I thought this might help me to prioritise.

Thanks,
Leon

Some HD files of the secretaries modelling the products, scantily clad would be appreciated.

You could find that the secretary is either a fella or some old bnt of 60 with falsies and boston batwangers down to her knees. But of thats your thing.... crack on!

Wouldnt mind seeing a video on how you price your products and make up your deliver charges... Think that would be quite informative........:RpS_wink:

ye gets some sexy vids on maybe stood there in sussie stroking the top of the podger :flapper:

well no not really but spunky just pm'ed me and ask if id post that for him because their lass over sees everything he does on the comp and he didnt want her to see it :RpS_thumbup:

Vids of the plastering machines and batch mixer would be nice. At present there's not enough info about them to take the plunge and what about backup/training on their use. If your going to compete with the established brands like Pft/putzmeister etc then some vids would help.

Last edited:
Vids of the plastering machines and batch mixer would be nice. At present there's not enough info about them to take the plunge and what about backup/training on their use. If your going to compete with the established brands like Pft/putzmeister etc then some vids would help.

Thanks goody. I've made some calls today and fingers crossed going out to a client site end of next week to get a load of footage of the pump in use. Unfortunately they aren't using the batch mixer but I can take some videos here of the mix action etc.

In terms of backup and service we keep 95% of spares on stock. If anything goes wrong with your machine we have a hire fleet, so we will be able to get you a loan machine on a next day service until we fix any problems.

If you're local or are in the area for whatever reason, feel free to get in touch and come for a demo if you'd rather get first hand experience than wait for the videos to be done.

We can supply longer hose, just depends on the application.

I have footage ready to go on of the Rotapump doing backing coat, going back up to film top coat as soon as the weather clears up. On the same day will be spraying a decent sized panel with dash and wet dash through our current render/dash gun (the blue one) and also a lighter duty, cheaper gun that will run off of a smaller compressor.

We haven't published any info on it yet, just had the samples in for testing. Price mark will be around about £140 ex VAT, big saving though will be on the compressor. Can run off our C330/10 compressor (£469.00) instead of our 15 cfm one (£899.00).

We do a range of nozzles for the gun, generally though, we don't publish spares on the web because we found too many people ordering the wrong thing by mistake, very difficult when we have such a wide range of very similar spares. If you speak to us direct then we can recommend the correct spare for the application.

When are the cheaper ones going on sale? I need a render gun this week maybe next. It's only a small-ish job n I don't do a lot of rendering so don't really need to spend so much on one. But the weather is to bad in Manchester to stand there troweling it on, just wanna get it done n **** off

We have four on the shelf and you'll welcome to buy one, can get it on a next day delivery for you. Will you be needing a compressor as well?

We can supply longer hose, just depends on the application.

I have footage ready to go on of the Rotapump doing backing coat, going back up to film top coat as soon as the weather clears up. On the same day will be spraying a decent sized panel with dash and wet dash through our current render/dash gun (the blue one) and also a lighter duty, cheaper gun that will run off of a smaller compressor.

did u ever get that dash video

Status
Not open for further replies.