Vaulted ceilings with straight angles not curved

Members online

Watto1966

How do you guys get the line arrow straight ? I always struggle and more then often talk the customer into curves , but i have one next week that is straight angles and want to get it spot on as they look s**t if they aren't.

How do you guys get the line arrow straight ? I always struggle and more then often talk the customer into curves , but i have one next week that is straight angles and want to get it spot on as they look s**t if they aren't.
Use a Darby or straight edge. Is this a piss take ?

Checkout Blaine’s video on YouTube Plastering for Beginners he uses chalk line

First things first. You need to tell the customer that the carpentry work needs to be bang on if they expect it to be straight using just skim. Many customers don't want to pay the extra to have the creases bonded out straight. If they don't want to pay then they don't get straightened, simples.
Some of the carpentry I've worked on you wouldn't be able to get it actually straight, just better to the eye.