Various polished plaster jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi lads i think ive finally cracked this uploading pics via photo bucket ha ha, thanks nisus for the you tube tuturial video mate...
Please let me know what you think with positive or even negative views if anybody has any or also any suggestions that could help me with your own personal experiance ect.
There are also random internal and external photos on photobucket or my facebook page, kind regards lancey longstroke :RpS_thumbsup:

19448_100151336688410_100000806311017_1352_299783_n_zps7fc82f1c.jpg

IMG00459-20110716-1039_zpsaedc12ba.jpg

5b8cd2a2bd220e6f58426a2_zpsce42b57e.jpg

chocolatemarble_zps5de99e3d.jpg

IMG00521-20110725-1941_zps0d827aeb.jpg

black2_zpsdfe154a2.jpg

black3_zps45d9fc2c.jpg

blackmarble1_zpsb324b943.jpg

bury_zps2a715d00.jpg

bury1_zps620636bc.jpg

shane_zps9ca7795b.jpeg

No hesitation in recommending you ,top class work suitable for the most prestigious of establishments, hoping that you are making a tidy penny for it.

Longy work looks sweet where do you get your stencils from?

Cheers, i use low tack tape from hobbie craft or the roll and stroll carpet protector. Stick it to the wall and draw the outline with a felt tip. Simple pictures are most effective, Gently slice with a stanley blade and remove the unwanted section. It works best with a ruff finish as a base coat as sometimes when stenciling before waxing the plaster can get damaged. Remove the tape when dry to get a nice clean edge. Removeing when semi dry looks good on marmorino blockwork as it leaves a more aged,jagged rustic look :RpS_thumbup:

If you like :) email me some of your best ones :) and I will create a photo album, and a link to your website :)

Thanks

If you like :) email me some of your best ones :) and I will create a photo album, and a link to your website :)

Link it to my facebook buisness page longstroke plastering as am getting rid of my web site, it was just a tempoary advert to keep the lads going whilst im working on other bigger and better up and coming projects, theres not even a gallery on there lol. I will email you some pics and dany feel free to use them in any way u want, thanks again i appreciate it.

Last edited:
In bradford windy, but ive have plenty of practice since then. Its like anything u need confidence and experiance. Messed a few job up in the start but put them right and learnt from the mistakes... Beddy- dont forget to send a tip or get me in if you get any work off the back of them lol.

In bradford windy, but ive have plenty of practice since then. Its like anything u need confidence and experiance. Messed a few job up in the start but put them right and learnt from the mistakes... Beddy- dont forget to send a tip or get me in if you get any work off the back of them lol.

It certainly is practice thats required to get a finish like that. I've gone through about £800.00 worth of gear on walls at home before finally doing jobs for clients. Thats a lovely finish in your pictures. Nice One

Anybody used a plastic finishing trowel on any venitian work yet? cant belive av not tried it yet. am like a racing dog ready to jump on it :RpS_laugh: roll on next weeks job.

Just looked on your facebook.. think I'm going to quit plastering :-0

Also, would you like to come polish plaster my bathroom in ladybarn? Its a little big bigger than a bathtub :RpS_thumbsup:

What sort of gear do you need for this?... actually i have too many questions, it will be annoying I'll go do some research....

Status
Not open for further replies.