Van Storage Solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arti

Just wondered how you lads 'N' lasses have storage in the back of your vans...............Im thinking about a van revamp just wanted some ideas..........Some pics would help.....:RpS_thumbup:

Van Storage Solutions

Van Storage Solutions

Ive got a shelf fixed into the roof for beads and edges. also rails along walls for tools, works well for me but always looks like a bombs gone off come friday

Olis patented roof shelf is just what you need, will take that rattle away quicker than Jimmy Saville :RpS_thumbsup:

One or two javelins there if you slam yer brakes on Arty (You know - if a dumb-ass cyclist pulls in front of you:rolleyes))

Or is that why that box section is filthy, to stop it sliding? :-0

my husbandry has been lacking of late Bubbs....................note to self...............must photoshop all pics in future

its a dyson animal.........................she's a beaut.........................:RpS_wink:

Got a 6ft 3 shelf rack down the right. Levels rules props floor scraper and sweeper on top. Middle shelf has drills pva leads radio lights. Bottom shelf has screws scrim packers first aid kit etc. 2 rails on the left for trowels and hawks. So all I have on the floor is tote bag buckets and mixer. Spot and hop ups bungeed to the bulkhead. Beads in tube screwed to the roof inside

I will take some pics of the back of my van to put on tomorrow, you will probaly think its never done a days work though as me and my lad are a bit ocd about our vans.

Got a 6ft 3 shelf rack down the right. Levels rules props floor scraper and sweeper on top. Middle shelf has drills pva leads radio lights. Bottom shelf has screws scrim packers first aid kit etc. 2 rails on the left for trowels and hawks. So all I have on the floor is tote bag buckets and mixer. Spot and hop ups bungeed to the bulkhead. Beads in tube screwed to the roof inside

sounds canny does that Celtic, get some pics up marra.....................:RpS_thumbup:

I have racking over both rear wheel arches and another shelf/rack on the bulkhead. I've raised the floor to take a few scaff boards, levels, featheredge, mixer, 6 x 3 boards, roll and stroll etc.
Everything has its place so I dont have to spend 10 minutes clearing the van out looking for the one thing you need but cant find :RpS_wink:

Van Storage Solutions I keep this in the back of me van as a toolbox n drive it right into the house I'm workin in keeps all me stuff together:RpS_thumbsup:

Have just changed vans and removed my racking from old hoping to salvage some wood as skint right now. Once I have put it in new van will post a few pics, sounds much like beddys van but am gonna raise the floor this time to slide board and stand underneath floor.

If I raise the floor I wouldn't be able to stand up in it. Lee raised the floor in his Berlingo 6 inches and he can stand up in his.

I have a high roof van , i put a 8x2 on both sides 3x2s across then gyprock flooring , me van can be full and still always get 8 foot boards in ;-) etc or what ever a need only just over 8 foot long just pretuding my side door a little and a have about 1.2 of full height at the front

I have a high roof van , i put a 8x2 on both sides 3x2s across then gyprock flooring , me van can be full and still always get 8 foot boards in ;-) etc or what ever a need only just over 8 foot long just pretuding my side door a little and a have about 1.2 of full height at the front

get some pics up Carl........................dont be shy.......................:RpS_wink:

Got some canny pics of beddy van, and a few pics of his vagina...................:huh:. not sure what he stores in there..................:RpS_confused:

:RpS_scared:..........your in for a tea bagging of a lifetime time now asif @beddy

Last edited by a moderator:
My van has a raised floor, about 12 inch high all edges go in there, beads on the roof, also plaster board can go under raised floor..

Status
Not open for further replies.