Van payloads

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid question guys, but just out of interest does anyone know how much an average van payload is ?

I only ask cos I loaded 50 sheets (6x3 mind) into the back of my Iveco Daily today and I kid you not, the suspension hardly moved at all - I worked out that the weight was close on 700kg - Am I pushing it or would our vans be able to take a lot more ?

Like I said, daft question but just wondered what sort of abuse your vans get if any ?

pristineplastering said:
Stupid question guys, but just out of interest does anyone know how much an average van payload is ?

I only ask cos I loaded 50 sheets (6x3 mind) into the back of my Iveco Daily today and I kid you not, the suspension hardly moved at all - I worked out that the weight was close on 700kg - Am I pushing it or would our vans be able to take a lot more ?

Like I said, daft question but just wondered what sort of abuse your vans get if any ?

I HAVE GOT THE NEW VAUXHALL COMBO 12 BAGS OF SKIM AND ITS ON ITS ARSE! STILL PULLS OFF FAST ENOUGH THOUGH

pristineplastering said:

had 2 and half ton in the tranisit plus all my tools

I can get 160 crates of Newcastle brown ale in the back of my transit.
And about 10 in the front ;)

Thought about getting a trailer or a roof box for my tools.
;D

I wish I'd put more weight in mine hit black ice tonight and put my 2 week old transit in a ditch .bad times

pwi said:
I wish I'd put more weight in mine hit black ice tonight and put my 2 week old transit in a ditch .bad times

I feel your pain mate... Wouldnt wish that on anyone.... Much damage??

kirk johnstone said:
pristineplastering said:

I HAVE GOT THE NEW VAUXHALL COMBO 12 BAGS OF SKIM AND ITS ON ITS ARSE! STILL PULLS OFF FAST ENOUGH THOUGH
How do you manage 8 x 4 sheets when it rains?

PhilPlaster said:
kirk johnstone said:
pristineplastering said:

How do you manage 8 x 4 sheets when it rains?

aint even got r roof rack, i get them deliverd mate

pristineplastering said:

I have a xlwb 2.3 iveco and that holds 1100 kilos ie 44 x 25 kg bags of plaster but has to be between the wheels

I got a 115/T350 lwb transit carries 1600Kg loaded between the wheels thats 60 bags of plaster!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.