Van Lease

Members online

Changed times.. rocking up in a clean new van is apart of the game! Customers appreciate appearance. Your rust see van ain’t impressing the Jones.

Your missing the point. I’m looking at it as a business standpoint. In others words looking the part could get you further in business as it does in other careers. Just because we are in the building trade, doesn’t mean we need to look rough.

I don't get this "good looking van" stuff. 9 times out 10 when I go to price a job I'm parked up the street or round the corner and the times you can get parked outside the job the customer isn't hanging about to see what van you're driving.
I think the people who do are suffering from conformation bias.

Does having a new van get you more work? That is debatable however having a shiny van does “ look “ more successful in my opinion. Everyone to there own I guess. As life moves on I do see less a less of old cars been kept on an in pristine condition, the nature of cars seem to be the “new car every three years these days. Trade in scheme etc worlds became a lot more materialistic than it did 30/40 years go due to social platforms an everyone wanting what they have! I work out of a Vauxhall nova myself..great for parking.

I don't get this "good looking van" stuff. 9 times out 10 when I go to price a job I'm parked up the street or round the corner and the times you can get parked outside the job the customer isn't hanging about to see what van you're driving.
I think the people who do are suffering from conformation bias.
I've got a 10 plate van paint pealing off I can't cope whith work lol

I get loads of positive comments on my van from customers. It’s immaculate and current. Just like me. You won’t get me rocking up in a pile of dirty, rusty, old banger. f**k that. I did that years ago and hated every minute of it. Calling the AA on the customers phone lol.

VW are doing a good deal on new vans. Low APR and no payments for first 3 months. Nice new Transporter/Crafter?!?!
Get a life sad act, looking at vans on finance
Lol, I reckon u should switch it up and sell car/vans for a living, give the dado rail and coving a break from u shitting them up u ruff sock

If you've only a jakey flat to live in and no dog and a blow up doll for a wife then hiring a nice van probably seems attractive
The casper pad. :ROFLMAO:
20201005_201646.jpg