Van finance

Members online

All you coursers need to get with the times. Driving round in ya piles of shite ffs. Only today my customer told me he was happy to see me rocking up (his words) in a nice shiny van. It inspires confidence and positively SHOUTS confidence!!!! I had to quietly agree with him as I produced my cordless mixer.
I d rather have a nice house and have my holidays than drive around in a posh van that I’ve got to worry about where I park it.

All you coursers need to get with the times. Driving round in ya piles of shite ffs. Only today my customer told me he was happy to see me rocking up (his words) in a nice shiny van. It inspires confidence and positively SHOUTS confidence!!!! I had to quietly agree with him as I produced my cordless mixer.
My god, you get more and more cuntish everyday!! Absolutely pathetic.

Quietly, lol I bet u chewed his ear off , telling him all the bells and whistles it comes with u old sock

Getting Vauxhall vivaro sport 17 plate. Got a bit more for mine than I was expecting and payments are not that high. Its hp as well so will own the van in the future 5 year deal. Long wheel base only 50k miles on it and my favourite dark grey

I've got a 13 year old transit I got 7 years ago, never once let me down, full of rust and dints, leaking oil from every joint/gasket, my reputation is built on word of mouth, if they don't want to use me because of the van I drive then they can get f**k*d, I do the work not the van, granted it doesn't look good but if customers know your work then it shouldn't matter what you drive. I have contemplated fiance but can't justify paying them all that interest.

I've got a 13 year old transit I got 7 years ago, never once let me down, full of rust and dints, leaking oil from every joint/gasket, my reputation is built on word of mouth, if they don't want to use me because of the van I drive then they can get f**k*d, I do the work not the van, granted it doesn't look good but if customers know your work then it shouldn't matter what you drive. I have contemplated fiance but can't justify paying them all that interest.
Not thought of getting taxman to pay for it?

But let’s look at what I’m driving , yeah. New model Transit Sport Custom with 18” Alloys. Heated seats, reverse camera, parking sensors all round, 8” touch screen media with Apple CarPlay, with hands free, remote start from the App, activates heated screen and heated seats. So van all toasty to go into and all defrosted. Heated electric mirrors, half leather seats, sports suspension, multi function steering wheel, auto headlights and wipers. Auto dim full beam, comes on and off depending on traffic, 185hp engine with reinforced pistons. 18,000mile service intervals. Meets the Maximum Euro Ncap safety standards. So very safe should the worst happen. Drives as good as it looks. Loads of torque even with 30 bags in back and all the tools etc. Oh, and should you braeak down, get a puncture etc. Ford assist come straight out to you wherever you are. Apart from Birmingham lol.
And you don’t even own it and never will :coffe: ;)

Getting Vauxhall vivaro sport 17 plate. Got a bit more for mine than I was expecting and payments are not that high. Its hp as well so will own the van in the future 5 year deal. Long wheel base only 50k miles on it and my favourite dark grey
Nice one, Well done mate! (y)

Not thought of getting taxman to pay for it?
Kind of yea, but I have quite a big monthly payment on mortgage and trying to keep monthly costs down, how ever I may have to because the price of vans now are stupid, even for a basic model, you need around 10k.

I buy 2 new transits l2 h2s every 3 years, buy one outright, one on hp with a deposit.
Then after 3 years chop them in for new ones, all under warranty.I claim the vat back as one lump sum. there half the value so that’s the deposit and on it continues, it actually works out cheaper than leasing,(which I’ve done before) and there’s no mileage limitations etc.
I’m the same can’t understand why fellas drive sheds around, if your earning the coin. Buying new vans outright or on hp is very tax efficient, I’ve had 6 new vans in the last 9 years and they’ve hardly cost me anything and that’s owning outright as I’ve got them against tax.
Show us the calculations so we can see how much you actually pay.
It may be useful for others on here.

Finally bought it 4 days ago, absolutely love it, thanks for all of your suggestions.
20201024_092522.jpg
20201024_092505.jpg

I had a relay mwb. High top. It was a great van but the rust gets them. If you get a good one it might be worth having the underneath sprayed with rust treatment. Wot would it cost.

I had a relay mwb. High top. It was a great van but the rust gets them. If you get a good one it might be worth having the underneath sprayed with rust treatment. Wot would it cost.
Apparently all the panels have been galvanised since 2006. I planning on getting a new one.

Always nice to arrive in a nice van. Ain’t that right Cockney
Agree! That’s why I do just that.
Nice immaculate van, Sign written and all professional workwear embroidered with company name. (y)
How was work today, did you earn enough robbing old lady’s to afford to pay the rent on your van this month??

Agree! That’s why I do just that.
Nice immaculate van, Sign written and all professional workwear embroidered with company name. (y)
How was work today, did you earn enough robbing old lady’s to afford to pay the rent on your van this month??
That’s what like to hear young fella. I’d like to see it even more.
I wasn’t working today. I towed my jet ski up to Loch Lomond with the sportvan and had a blast around millarochy bay.