vaccum

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hp71

hello everybody, hope your all keeping well. was looking for a new vacuum for my domestic jobs and was considering the dewalt dc500 vacuum, anybody got any thoughts. any good for the job, no use or whatever, let me know, appreciate your time thanks in advance. ;D

Hello m8 I need a new vacuum myself How much is the Dewalt? The couple i had in mind was the Numatic 1200 watt at 120 quid or for half the price the Earlex combivac for 50 quid,they both seem pretty good for the money?

about £100 screwfix etc.. online bit cheaper the size of it for the back of the van is ideal just not sure about practicality. hoping someone here has some experience with this model , cheers

best thing i ever bought was a henry .... why did i buy one ??? every domestic/commercial cleaner i have ever seen has used one, every hotel has one.....go with the flow mate get a henry they are brilliant !!!!!!!!

I've got an Earlex vac, £40 sumthing quid in Focus, or i think Screwfix do em, its sound, it sucks like a polish prozzy hoovers water up for fun and for that money you can't go wrong, also look on ebay thats where i got mine from boxed instructions the lot for £17. :) Happy days....

i have a Henry! and George does wet and dry!

i once paid £60 and got a Travis Perkings yellow hover. i put 25 sheets of plaster board on it and blew the legs off the thing on the first day. :-(

I have some red tools but a red hoover ..... thats silly money.

anyway my henry is red and cost £80 so who's the C unt ?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.