Utiform mini???

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ianspreader

Hello machine people just wondering if the uniform mini machine was good and does it handle Monocouche cheers ian

the machine looks ok. it will do monocouche no problem, do some research first for UTIFORM dealers local, and find out are spare parts available quickly and how far will you need to go if you need help with it. last thing you wanna be doing is driving miles and miles to fix something silly.

theres a couple of utiform dealers in uk, that will send you parts for nowt delivered. ces in the midlands or cmg group in Manchester, i had a v2 and parts were easy to get hold of to be fair.

sp11 myself, sold the v2 couple of months ago as i didn't need 2 diesel machines anymore,and a subbie gang for us has a g5. for acrylics I use a strata mpo16 that I have access to.

sp11 myself, sold the v2 couple of months ago as i didn't need 2 diesel machines anymore,and a subbie gang for us has a g5. for acrylics I use a strata mpo16 that I have access to.

U don't need any of them diesel machines mate my jet will spray over 30 m nipped up tight

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

U don't need any of them diesel machines mate my jet will spray over 30 m nipped up tight

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

yeah well, you know how it is, stick with what you know.
I bought the utiform brand new as my first machine 4 year since when I first started with machines, 17 grand plus vat at the time was a good chunk of cash[as well as just buying 2 new transits 6 months previously] and I regreted it at first because couldn't get use to it, and it left me broke, but it paid for itself in no time when taking on big site work, and I bought the sp11 as a back up when we won a big mono contract last year. but tend to avoid site work now so don't need 2 big machines plus the others I have/have use of. im a bit of a self confessed machine geek, so ill be buying another new machine in the spring although not sure which yet.

Last edited:
yeah well, you know how it is, stick with what you know.
I bought the utiform brand new as my first machine 4 year since when I first started with machines, 17 grand plus vat at the time was a good chunk of cash[as well as just buying 2 new transits 6 months previously] and I regreted it at first because couldn't get use to it, and it left me broke, but it paid for itself in no time when taking on big site work, and I bought the sp11 as a back up when we won a big mono contract last year. but tend to avoid site work now so don't need 2 big machines plus the others I have/have use of. im a bit of a self confessed machine geek, so ill be buying another new machine in the spring although not sure which yet.
You don't mind investing a bit of dosh do you owls? Fair play to you mate, you reap what you sow.

if you want your business to grow, you need to invest dosh into it I guess be it machinery, motors, advertising etc. although my mrs thinks im crackers when you graft all year just to buy more gear, but that's woman eh.

if ur doing private jobs and small builders developers the Ritmo is perfect. Most private refurbs are rendaid etc 5mm then 10mm topcoat which is plenty fast enough. plugs in the mains and takes no room in the van if ur not using it. If your doing mono on a site its fast enough aswell.
If its mono on block all the time and ur a good 2+1 then the bigger areas will be slower than other pumps but then you just buy 2 ritmos and tie the guns together

Status
Not open for further replies.