Use of tools

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilPlaster

Private Member
Plumber on the job kept askin where "our level, our saw, ous jigsaw" was on my job. Kept sayin what your level and he go "no, our level" meanin mine. Got f**ked off with it. I'll lend any one tools but this guy wouldnt even say thanks, had a dead smarmy attitude. In the end he asked for "our" jigsaw to cut out a panel to fit his sink. His wife turned up in a Jag yesterday!
Packed up every tool I had on the job including me chop saw and finished early. P**ses me off when people just expect to use yer stuff. :mad:
Plus he snapped part of a banister rail I' d just fixed and pretended he didnt realize. Clumsy t**t

Smear your poo all over your level then let him borrow it and see if he licks his fingers to see if its nutella

richardbrown said:
barryed said:
Smear your poo all over your level then let him borrow it and see if he licks his fingers to see if its nutella

I got caught out with that one the other day ...

I did once myself the only problem being I was eating the nutella directly from the bum hole

no but it sounds it doesnt it. thats quiet good. think i might try it on the mrs in a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.