urgent g4

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiganlad

Private Member
anyone using a g4 tomoz or satday can u contact me please. we going to germany on sunday and mi mate hsnt used one in years. stu is giving us an idiot proof guid but wud be nice to nip down anywhere in country to have a wacth and see also. just to refresh his memory. cheers . cheers pm or tel 07535708403

Last edited:
Fcuk me mate you get about a bit, good luck anyway sorry aint got a clue about the machine.

Genes memory is fooked he forgot liverpool were better than utd so I dont think 1 day on the G4 will jog his memory

ive down loaded it on mi lap top also ive got the intructions off stu printed so will just have to see now. cheers again

there aint much that can go wrong if you get a problem first things to check are that you have a good flow of water into the machine that your airlines are clear (just cos there is air flowing doesn't mean that there isn't an obstruction within the airline stopping the machine from starting) and not kinked or getting squashed by something and that you obviously have power

no at work i had mcdonalds big breakfast with an additional sausage and egg mcmuffin with black coffee then i had a 6" italian bmt sub with a black coffee about half 10ish then a bottle of water on the way home (you gotta be healthy) then mrs picked me up from station we stopped at jersey joes and i had a ham salad with mayo on granary bread sandwhich wich i took home and ate with a bag of roast beef monster munch and a large glass of vimto another black coffee later on then flipped 2 number burgers in 2 number baps with 2 number eggs cooked on the hotplate of my barbie washed down with a pint of lemon and i aint got a F*****g clue what yer on about with the pink things

Status
Not open for further replies.