Urgent advice please

monet208

The photos show the newly plastered ceiling we have just had professionally painted
THE PLASTER FINISH IS POOR AS YOU CAN SEE IN SOME PLACES
What do you advise please

Attachments

• New ceiling issues 1.jpg
    New ceiling issues 1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 303
  • New ceiling issues 2.jpg
    New ceiling issues 2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 303
  • New ceiling issues 3.jpg
    New ceiling issues 3.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 279
Looks like a scrunched up tissue well at least the paint job was done by a professional,in all seriousness my 2 year old could of flattened that ceiling off better than that it needs doing again

The photos show the newly plastered ceiling we have just had professionally painted
THE PLASTER FINISH IS POOR AS YOU CAN SEE IN SOME PLACES
What do you advise please
The painter is even worse than the plasterer tbh. To go in and paint that and charge you without saying it's an absolute bag of shite is criminal. How on earth did you not notice it was terrible?

The painter is even worse than the plasterer tbh. To go in and paint that and charge you without saying it's an absolute bag of shite is criminal. How on earth did you not notice it was terrible?
Hard to tell b4 its had a coat robbo tbf..painter might of said sumat aswell

For a ceiling that bad how didn't u notice it before you paid a painter. You'd have seen that anyways. You've got someone who doesn't know what they are doing. I'd be surprised you get your money back. Normally should give someone a chance to fix it. That would suggest to me they are totally incapable of leaving it right so wouldn't even let them. Try get your money back. But I'd be shocked if they answer the phone to u tbh