Update on my r/s problems

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putzmiester

Well guys after all my problems with finding the right r/s I've finally done it. Yaaa I was only getting 5-6 palletts of weber pral m but now thanks to a bit of advice from you guys on here and a good recomadtion from Ryan at the one stop shop all is going well at the moment I am on 11 palletts of weber and about 20bags of rend aid and its still going strong so thanks everyone .:RpS_biggrin:

No it was a m tec power pump from the guys at ces not sure what numbers it was don't even think they knew haha

Yes mate a g4 ,rend aid gos through it so easy u can do loads just spray it on light and run it in with a trowel and bed the mesh in its so easy mate

Yeah I don't think the make really makes that much diff to b honest the one I'm using now is a no name as far as I can tell and it works a treat nice and quick too

On and of we're all over at the mo Peterborough this week and Northampton next week just house bashing at the mo who you working for ???

im going to america on tuesday for a year or so, so iv not been up to much recently. been doing a bit near woburn and a bit in northampton but nothing much

bit of both. used to be all my own, internal and external mostly privates and commercial, then got more into mono on housing sites subbing more recently

a guy called darren brown. from stevenage biggleswade way. he was the main render guy for kjw but apparently hes lost the work now....done a bit for stuart aswell. you?

Some of my own stuff a few small builders direct I also do a lot for pinnacle spray renders know them for years and quite a few plastering contractors that I used to skim for years ago I've keeper in contact with them and now do there renders I worked for them all over the years ,worked for o c l plastering for donkeys year too I think it quite busy out there at the mo ,stew and the guys from ukplastering machines are good guys as well they have helped me out lately so I keep quite busy just hope the weather stays mild with Christmas coming we all need to money

I couldn't do a job in time a few weeks back and the site got fpp in to take over they had a European gang in over the weekend to do it the c**ts used 3 palletts of my gear without even asking,still waiting for payment :/ but they did do a nice job

I couldn't do a job in time a few weeks back and the site got fpp in to take over they had a European gang in over the weekend to do it the c**ts used 3 palletts of my gear without even asking,still waiting for payment :/ but they did do a nice job

why do you order your material before you need it? they are pissing up your back!

Did you use the 6-3 for the rend-aid? I would have thought it would have been a bit on the fast side?

Status
Not open for further replies.