Update on Charity raffle

Members online

Olican

Private Member
Don't think I've ever posted so much in one week and I'm sure it's wearing thin but I promise we're near the end :)

https://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/tpf-charity-prize-draw.70218/

1: due to more prize donations I have moved the Draw to Wednesday 21st to give me a bit more time to get better organized

2: The chess board is now being auctioned off on here , current bid is @Builderboi at £60. I'm going to offer this to all entrants and personally feel this doesn't need to be dragged out.

3: I'm going to list all the entrants to date, some have asked to be left out of the draw. I will triple check but if I've missed you please let me know.

4: If you don't want to be entered into the draw please let me know
All entrants so far
@Gibbo @scottie5 @Cornelius @Topspread16 @Vincey @Simon85 @tcd @JessThePlasterer @Mbk04 @stuart23 @Arti @flynnyman @Rossi46 @RobJack @zolco @John j @Nisus @zombie @Gianni1975 @theclemo @WWBRenovation @johniosaif @Lodan
@jamesthefirst

Last edited:
I thought I was in draw . But now dont know if I am or if I have to bid on a chess board to be in a draw for a trowel I donated . ...........but hey least we raised a very good amount of money well done @Olican

I thought I was in draw . But now dont know if I am or if I have to bid on a chess board to be in a draw for a trowel I donated . ...........but hey least we raised a very good amount of money well done @Olican

Your in the draw bud for everything apart prize number 6 (y)

Super! I'm bit bevvied, if a northerner wins chess board invite me round for s game? I love chess so playing it whilst smashing your back doors in would be sublime thanks x

Don't think I've ever posted so much in one week and I'm sure it's wearing thin but I promise we're near the end :)

https://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/tpf-charity-prize-draw.70218/

1: due to more prize donations I have moved the Draw to Wednesday 21st to give me a bit more time to get better organized

2: The chess board is now being auctioned off on here , current bid is @Builderboi at £60. I'm going to offer this to all entrants and personally feel this doesn't need to be dragged out.

3: I'm going to list all the entrants to date, some have asked to be left out of the draw. I will triple check but if I've missed you please let me know.

4: If you don't want to be entered into the draw please let me know

@Gibbo @scottie5 @Cornelius @Topspread16 @Vincey @Simon85 @tcd @JessThePlasterer @Mbk04 @stuart23 @Arti @flynnyman @Rossi46 @RobJack @zolco @John j @Nisus @zombie @Gianni1975 @theclemo @WWBRenovation @johniosaif @Lodan

2 quick questions my significant other has shouted at me about:

Should I bundle the prizes more or keep it as it is? As it stands we have 7 separate prizes
When I pull the names from the hat ,, that name goes back in for chance of next prize? If it's a prize you've donated draw again?

Should I bundle the prizes more or keep it as it is? As it stands we have 7 separate prizes
When I pull the names from the hat ,, that name goes back in for chance of next prize? If it's a prize you've donated draw again?
It would be easier to give all the prizes to one person. It's only fair it's a northerner and if you class the north from the top of the Midlands to the top of Scotland I reckon Newcastle area would roughly be In the middle. If that member had been a staunch contributor for many years I think this would be the fairest way to chose who gets the prizes.

Just PM me for my address

Personally, big prize for the first name drawn, then two runner up prizes for the second and third. It'll be a lot less hassle to send out three, and it seems to be the way most prize draws are done.

I've made a third bundle to match the first two.

Should everyone get a draw in every prize?

Two new donation s but no mention of forum names, (maybe from elsewhere) but thank you kindly Craig and Mark