***UPDATE - BRITISH GYPSUM Q&A***

Members online

Just been there got five bags in date till the end of may plus boards and beads to make it worthwhile
The rest is out of date by over a month no movement on price
Incredible, should be giving out of date stock away for free to save them having to get rid of it. Being taken for mugs

Well done mate!
No good to me though it’s 3.5 hrs away Lol.
I need 20 bags as well, the father-in-law’s wanting some graft doing.
That worked out just right for you then
Just been there got five bags in date till the end of may plus boards and beads to make it worthwhile
The rest is out of date by over a month no movement on price
I heard this morning but no one said they was out of date,
Still charging the same price for out of date that's ridiculous,
At least you got some though mate(y)

A lot of the thick kids don’t even know to look for out of date, they buy the latest flex trowels too!
Just arrived this morning I feel like a dunce now
IMG_20200505_151519.jpg

Are they sf 2or3 mate ive got both good trowel
s*p*r*lex 1 mate, my favourite trowel
They're all I use now I just keep buying backups when the old one's get knocked about,
I used them on the skim coat over mesh
And for bucket coat

s*p*r*lex 1 mate, my favourite trowel
They're all I use now I just keep buying backups when the old one's get knocked about,
I used them on the skim coat over mesh
And for bucket coat

they must take a hiding on thin coat over mesh. that application kills the s s marshalltown.

So it’s just like everyone thought and @zombie said BG are cnuts telling everyone on here they will answer questions and then not, if you don’t mean it don’t say it in the first place you useless twerps
Did you read the update on their website? They answered every question except one, which was will you stop merchants selling it at a higher price. Which is just common sense that they don't have power over what it's sold for.
What other questions were there?

Did you read the update on their website? They answered every question except one, which was will you stop merchants selling it at a higher price. Which is just common sense that they don't have power over what it's sold for.
What other questions were there?
I didn’t read it to be honest they gave their word to be on here answering questions and for some reason decided to break it, as far as I’m concerned anything they say is a load of b*ll***s.All I need to know is when I can get plaster, but I will just have to wait until I see it, apparently

I didn’t read it to be honest they gave their word to be on here answering questions and for some reason decided to break it, as far as I’m concerned anything they say is a load of b*ll***s.All I need to know is when I can get plaster, but I will just have to wait until I see it, apparently
No they answered that on the website...
So jobs a gooden.
Don't get me wrong their pb is absolute shite, and their multi is hit and miss so I'm certainly not a fan boy but they answered every question asked

No they answered that on the website...
So jobs a gooden.
Don't get me wrong their pb is absolute shite, and their multi is hit and miss so I'm certainly not a fan boy but they answered every question asked
They may have but they gave their word to come on this forum and didn’t that tells me they can’t be trusted

Selco MK / Coventry / hemel have just opened - 7am on wednesday and none of them have any plaster. They closed on the day of lockdown. How does that work?! I really dont get it..

Last edited:
Selco MK / Coventry / hemel have just opened - 7am on wednesday and none of them have any plaster. They closed on the day of lockdown. How does that work?! I really dont get it..
I looked on the bay last night and there was a seller with a pallet full on the back of a pick up wrapped up!!!!
Unlimited supply.

It's storage conditions that count

Buy from Wickes , have I said that before lol