Unusual for me

Members online

gps

Just in pissed, won fu ck all, still think you are A bunch of cu nts lol Happy days.

Until the next religion of peace attack see you then.

With the thread title being 'unusual for me' I thought maybe you had listened to someone's valid points about something and apologised for being wrong.

With the thread title being 'unusual for me' I thought maybe you had listened to someone's valid points about something and apologised for being wrong.

There is one glaring problem though with that, to apologise for being wrong, you need to be wrong.

There is one glaring problem though with that, to apologise for being wrong, you need to be wrong.

Your thread title and description are completely different to each other so one of them is wrong which in turn makes you wrong...unless you can explain what part of what was written is unusual for you???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The unusual thing being I was really pissed last night, never really drink to excess but it was a marathon 13hr session. And boy I've felt it today.

Is the explanation passable ?

The unusual thing being I was really pissed last night, never really drink to excess but it was a marathon 13hr session. And boy I've felt it today.

That is a record for sitting with one pint it's gotta be?

you do let your hair down once in a while then :D

you do let your hair down once in a while then :D
Apparently so:whistle:
IMG_6195.JPG