undercut

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardwall king

hi guys been undercut on a job by 50% never been this much out in 30 years, spoke to another builder about it and he said my prices were about the same as the other 2 quotes he always gets so i dont think its me that is wrong. my price was 6k.

FOR???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???

its not me im crap at it anyway ...its a local gang spraying , thought it was a bit cheap ???...there works good though apparently

dont know tbh mate i cant remember if it was bod or someone else who told me about them

spunky said:
dont know tbh mate i cant remember if it was bod or someone else who told me about them

maybe you made it up and forgot you made it up then in your head it became real :)

maybe that thought just popped in youre head cause its the sort of thing youd do .........flynny fair play you are a proper w**k*r ;D

spunky said:
maybe that thought just popped in youre head cause its the sort of thing youd do .........flynny fair play you are a proper (german person) ;D

Unlike you 5 day (german person) :)

spunky said:
sorry 5 day what mate dont get youre joke?

I dont like explaining my gags but for you my old COCK sparrow i will, you said i am a proper (german person) which was an insult i take? So i replied atleast i am a proper (german person) unlike you 5 day (german person). you get it now?

mono churned out like that only ends in tears.......priced so keen that you've got to bite off silly chunks and push on in the rain etc. There's a site down by me which an experienced gang has rushed. It's full of limebloom, wayward beading, and on the whole lacking any finesse....although they could probably do beautiful work if they slowed down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.