under steps cubby hole ceiling

Members online

fisons

morning to the Forum, I've been asked to do the above.
Ceiling is brick, cubby hole is in basement front garden under the steps to the main door.
SBR slurry, then press on a thin coat of sharp and plastering sand and SBR then 2nd coat
just plastering sand. Rain does come down from cracks in the steps which I've been asked to sort.
I usually work on walls not ceilings, advice appreciated.
Thanks, Fisons

Ceiling is brick, cubby hole is in basement front garden under the steps to the main door.
SBR slurry, then press on a thin coat of sharp and plastering sand and SBR then 2nd coat
just plastering sand. Rain does come down from cracks in the steps which I've been asked to sort.
Thanks, Fisons
Welcome along bud. Some pictures would help you get the best advice

Thanks, Fisons

wait for better weather. how can you just work on walls and not ceilings ?

Thanks, Fisons
tilt your head up 45 degrees , you will be fine.

Afternoon gents, no picture , camera ran out of batteries after filming other problems
at the house. I usually work on outside walls requiring repointing/ re-rendering.
Don't touch plaster.