Tyrolean

Kasper

Hi, seen a job last week, it's a front of the house. They want to match the rest of the house and pretty much go straight over the top of existing render. I suggested tyrolean spray and they seemed very keen on that idea. Existing render is strong and it doesn't seem to be blown. Got few areas to build out where previously had windows and got moved. I don't usually f**k about with render, hence why I'm asking.
I was gonna use rend aid over the whole lot to equal the whole front to one level and then spray over that. Would that work with painted render ? Cheers

Attachments

• 20211112_073151.jpg
    20211112_073151.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 124
  • 20211112_073201.jpg
    20211112_073201.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 128
Hi, seen a job last week, it's a front of the house. They want to match the rest of the house and pretty much go straight over the top of existing render. I suggested tyrolean spray and they seemed very keen on that idea. Existing render is strong and it doesn't seem to be blown. Got few areas to build out where previously had windows and got moved. I don't usually f**k about with render, hence why I'm asking.
I was gonna use rend aid over the whole lot to equal the whole front to one level and then spray over that. Would that work with painted render ? Cheers
Yes that'll be fine . Who on earth scratched it with a pointing trowel