Turning curved wall into angled straight edges

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rv74

Hi
My builder has just applied multi finish plaster to a wall that is straight but then angles away. However the wall looks hideous as he has not made straight edges and instead has turned the middle section of the wall into a curved corner.

How can the builder turned the curved wall into an angled wall with straight edges?

please help
thanks
rick

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 409
This is what happens when a builder does plastering!! Needs to be re done with bead then you will have a straight edge!

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Hi
My builder has just applied multi finish plaster to a wall that is straight but then angles away. However the wall looks hideous as he has not made straight edges and instead has turned the middle section of the wall into a curved corner.

How can the builder turned the curved wall into an angled wall with straight edges?

please help
thanks
rick
Do you tell him what you wanted?so me would do that or some would stop bead it first?I like to ask what the client would prefer then you can't go wrong.

Why all this talk of 3mm beads? We're all plasterers on here (cough) so just plaster the bloody thing with a straight crease.
Talk about complicating things.

Am I missing something I can't see what the hell he's going on about,mind you I have a few light ales:RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.