trying to find an old plasterer i worked with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennion

Oreet, I'm trying to locate an old Plasterer that I worked with about 6 years back, I knew him as Smitthy, he was from Colne near burnley I think. He used to work for a company called Phoenix construction, I tried contacting them but I think they went bust and started up as somethin else.

He helped me out a lot back then.

Any help finding him would be appreciated,
Oh yeah, he's fat, eats meat and potato pies on butties and has holes in his shoes if that helps.
Cheeers

Hahaha, great replies! I just wanted to speak to him about summat, nowt serious realy. Just he had a lot if contacts and said if I ever needed some work to fill in round my other jobs then to get in touch. Just a thought. Fat pie muncher. He used to bring his dog to work with him, it used to shake itself off, and plaster used to fall off it!! It was a black labrodoar, but it looked pink!

Haha, that's great!! How did you find him so fast! He's lost a bit of weight since last time I saw him. Looks better than before!

HI, i think he is now working with some bloke called Lucan doing horse hair plastering i believe the horse they get there hair from is called Shergar. Hope this helps

I don't know his proper name, it might av been Steve, but I'm not 100% sure. I never saw him in a red jumper, but it was a long time ago. Guess if I typed in Steve smith it might come up, but he better not disappoint now its been hyped up. I type it in now and see.

Yeah, I had a great time thanks, how did you know I've just been away? I'm scared now. If I know you, tell me what my nickname is...

Ok suppose this one calls for inspector Nisus!!
Leave it with me :RpS_wink:

Just need a few details to help with my search:

•His full name
•His address
•What he looks like

Yep thats it, now how would you like to pay when I get the info for you?
:RpS_thumbup:

Oh & did he used to do dry stone walling too?

Status
Not open for further replies.