Trowels

In my opinion completely different to other flexy ones as much stiffer plastic. Can finish the set early with them.

Each to there own.. its not rigid enough to put on with and doesn't polish as nice as a plastic or ultrarflex... And i refuse to use 3 different trowels for one set...lol

Like them for finishing. Not great for out else. Skimming rounds and stuff in is good all same.

Refina much better as not as rounded at the corners plus better handle too. I've used both and only one id buy again is the Refina. Infact I gave my nela away

Anyone used ox they got um in merchant near me there flexys look ok but dunno for sure as I'm refina myself but I may give one a go I bought a ox steel one for a spare rendering trowel and find myself using it a lot tbf.

Anyone used ox they got um in merchant near me there flexys look ok but dunno for sure as I'm refina myself but I may give one a go I bought a ox steel one for a spare rendering trowel and find myself using it a lot tbf.
My mates apprentice has one looks decent like but I'm not keen on the handles. Each to their own

I bought an ox trowel for my apprentice and liked it that much a sold all my Marshalltowns and got a full set of ox from the midget up to a 16inch plus a ultra flex...

I bought an ox trowel for my apprentice and liked it that much a sold all my Marshalltowns and got a full set of ox from the midget up to a 16inch plus a ultra flex...

I have a few ox towels... not a bad trowel much better now than what they used to be like

Sounds a bit like that! Why would you not still keep the marshaltown set? Suspect!
Because i knew they wouldn't get used again so might as well cash out...... I also buy most new trowels that come out and give them a bash....if i dont like them i sell them on..... Just had the ox version of the nela max for a week and wasn't overly impressed so sold it on for £2 less than I paid for it....

Been using Kraft 14 inch SS very nice trowel only paid £14 just as good as Marhsaltown but tbh only got it for price