Trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there any good don't type the name on here so whoevers selling them finds out and puts the prices up those Barton trowels are a ice cream lid with a handle and there fifteen quid! ........won't even start on the refina one I'm trying to stay in leons good books :RpS_lol:

If there any good I'll send you one then you'll have to try it or I'll make you feel guilty lol

refina are quality just got another 24 and 28 incher. Why dont you like them spunky?

I've been through 2 blades and my mate snapped his all in the same spot on the toe and I don't use them all the time, bear in mind it's a bit of plastic I could have a brand new marshal town gold for that money, there good I know there good but I'm not going to keep using them for that money

Why are you ordering more have yours broke too lol

We have a s**t hot system that uses speedskims, s*p*r*lex spats and the plastic trowels. Just got a job with 18000m2 to be done so need to make sure we have the tools for everyone to use the system and replicate what we do.

Ive just got a new 18x5 marshall town off ebay £40 will last me a good 20 years if i dont lose it

We have a s**t hot system that uses speedskims, s*p*r*lex spats and the plastic trowels. Just got a job with 18000m2 to be done so need to make sure we have the tools for everyone to use the system and replicate what we do.
Fair play how does that work spray it, flatten it then trowel it up

Cool Have a good go at the edges and round the corners with some sandpaper then cross trowel a wall or some plasterboard a few times before you use it, might be s**t yet mate I've never seen them before

Warehouse is it you whos selling them?

might order mysen 1 though never used a plazy trowel before so dunno what to make of em but ya seem to swear by em spunky so the cant be to bad

As long as the plastic plays nicely they could be alright mate, there only a few quid worth a pop

Status
Not open for further replies.