Trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimPastey

Hey all, anyone selling a broken in skimming trowel preferably a 13"? I looked on Ebay but just lost the action

Cheers Pastey

would you trust buying a second hand trowel ? you wouldnt want to pay the money i would want for my trowel mate

there was one on ebay yesterday cant find it now though

I think that was the one i was bidding on but i lost
was it the one with the 'banana' handle

unless you can find someone thats retiring i dont think anyone would sell you their broken in trowel unless its fncked

i got three lovely setters in me shed all well broken in and very clean might go and stare at them for awhile

i tried to clean my trowles up the other week didnt work out to well, nothing came off:RpS_crying:

my trowels are in me skiming tub full off bicarbornated soda deep clean for the weekend :flapper: ..

not heard that before, does it pisss you off when you come to use it on monday when the handle is full of water? or is it a wooden handle

i once soaked my trowel over the weekend and on the monday it was a pain in the arse, the handle was full of water all day

Get a box from one of those junk shops that sell buckets bins etc. Then you can sit 2 or 3 trowels in it without filling the handles

my mate soaked his in acid once, forgot about them wen he came back all that was left was the handle hahahahaha

i cnt remember now mate he told me bout it years ago haha did make me laff though hed had the trowel 15 years it was his baby

I knew a boy done the acid thing too, same results just the handles left lol. It was brick cleaner he used, oops:RpS_laugh:

i think it might have been brick acid my mate used aswell haha funny and fook, obviously not if it happened to yaself but to someone else you have to laff at em

:RpS_laugh:
i think it might have been brick acid my mate used aswell haha funny and fook, obviously not if it happened to yaself but to someone else you have to laff at em
I think the brick acid is ok I have seen brickies use it on trowels, brick jointers, spirit levels, but they just dip them for 5-10mins at a time then clean and rinse with water, they might even dilute it, not sure, it stinks. tho. The boy I know that done it left a marsh permashape and a couple other cheaper trowels, undiluted brick cleaner over the weekend FFs should have seen his face on the Monday morn, priceless:RpS_laugh:

just tap water will clean them!! dont know why anyone would fook about putting anything else in. brick acid :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

A hammer can be useful for those stubborn stains :RpS_thumbup:

Or just keep it clean as you work FFS...........:RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.