trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

S a plastering

Private Member
hi peeps been lookin for a new trowel but they all seem to be 5inch which sound a bit clumbsy to me what about the tyzack premier has anyone got one are they any cop what size do we prefer marshalltown are ok but seem heavy compaired to others

once them 5" trowels ar properly worn in there nice trowels , i know there called pemashape and are supposed to be worn in already, they still need wearing in properly to sharpen them up, get one send it down to me for a couple of months of rendering and i'l send it back all nice lol

i use tyzack premiers 13 inch i get on with them ok , couldnt use a 5 inch wide trowel must belike using a dust bin lid.

i was always like that but there actually good trowels and dont forget the standard sisize for a marshall is 14 x 4 3/4 anyway so it's only quarter inch bigger but they still take the same amount of breaking in

I think 4 &1/2 would be a good width but with a slightly thinner blade thinkness than 28 of a thou

Hi, my rivets have just started to go on my trowel it has served me well for over 8 years but for the life of me i cannot find another one the same width.mine when it was new was less than 4 inch's wide and was a marshaltown. I have looked everywhere ebay gibbs and dandy jewson screwfix even cpd and capco and when i asked for a plasterers trowel they kept trying to sell me surf boards...5 inch's wide ????????
Was hoping someone can point me in the right direction...Thanks........

Status
Not open for further replies.