Trowel wanted

Members online

Got van full of s**t I can’t get on with . 16 inch nela super flex, 2ft stainless steel speedskim blade , 20inch mt, 2ft spat. Any offers?

Well there not heavy and you are only flattening out not putting it on so why not as big as possible?

Surely you would get a flatter finish with a bigger trowel as you are moving bigger areas around?

I've just bought a 13 inch tyzack £19.99 eBay there s**t hot for the money easily as good as MT this is my 4th one

Well there not heavy and you are only flattening out not putting it on so why not as big as possible?

Surely you would get a flatter finish with a bigger trowel as you are moving bigger areas around?
Because I had to keep swapping when it came to working aro
I've just bought a 13 inch tyzack £19.99 eBay there s**t hot for the money easily as good as MT this is my 4th one
your 4th one lol. Yeah they sound mint .

Because I'm a site plasterer and hammer fuk out of them . Oh and 1 went out of shape

There well worth the money
20190217_172744.jpg

At the end of the day aren’t they all the same really . Just a piece of steel stuck to a handle. They all have same shape handle apart from ox and tyzack. All the super flex trowels are same thickness.

At the end of the day aren’t they all the same really . Just a piece of steel stuck to a handle. They all have same shape handle apart from ox and tyzack. All the super flex trowels are same thickness.
Yes it's the bloke pushing the fukers that counts

Wtf y don’t u get one like any normal plasterer and buy it from a tool supplier u donut

Because the egotistical knob jockey wants a used one so it gives the impression to his customers he's been spreading for a few years when in reality he's only been doing it since April last year when he finished his course and came on here giving it the big f**k**g 'I am'

Because the egotistical knob jockey wants a used one so it gives the impression to his customers he's been spreading for a few years when in reality he's only been doing it since April last year when he finished his course and came on here giving it the big fkg 'I am'
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: