trowel protection

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs seriously this is all starting to border on the ridiculous side now!!!!

just wrap th cants in a beer towel and place in your black/gorilla bucket if that bothered!!!

honestly theres more people on here trying to look the part / create problems that don't exist than is normal

weirdos!!!!

These things get pinged at the slightest thing. It's a tw@ trying to sand the dinks out. They need a lot of looking after. The Japanese trowel in there is .2 mm thick

They need looking after but normal trowels ?

Mine are for super flex trowels coz they nick easy the marshal town that's in it was just for a template.as for the price,they're cheaper than the Refina pouches at 19 quid. All double stitched very well made worth the money for decent quality

Mine are for super flex trowels coz they nick easy the marshal town that's in it was just for a template.as for the price,they're cheaper than the Refina pouches at 19 quid. All double stitched very well made worth the money for decent quality

No offence but they look like they came free with a diy trowel from a pound shop to me. I hope you haven't invested money in this pouch u keep advertising.

Just my opinion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.